My Moo Moo Factory


Everyone was impressed when they opened up my freezer. Haha... Actually there is nothing to shout about with my milk production. Some of my friends are even more than mine. :)

Ethan is coming to 5th month soon & my milk production has also dropped. Initially, Dr. Gan is advising me to take 20mg t.d.s of Motilium to boost up my milk supply. But at the end, I have decided not to as Ethan is starting his solid meal soon. Besides, the hectic work schedules has also holding me back from doing so.

So, Ethan boy, Mummy has tried the best and hope you are fine with the arrangement ya. Love u.

6 comments:

Chinneeq said...

congrats to your effort, LiLi. U must be proud!

Caca said...

wow, I admire.

Swap Exchange Development Company said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.

NFT Memes Platform

DEFI PLATFORM said...

Thank you for sharing such a knowledgeable and awesome article….Great and appreciating work…
DEFI DEVELOPMENT AND SOLUTION

ILO DEVELOPMENT said...

This paragraph is really a fastidious one it helps new the web people, who are wishing for blogging.|
Initial liquidity offering model

Polygon pegged tokens in india said...

Thank you for your post, I look for such an article for a long time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advice it is very informative for me.
Polygon pegged tokens in india

Tak Feng and Li Li © 2009 All Rights Reserved
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Couple Illustration by Dapino | Hearts Illustration by DragonArt