Bloating, Burping & Gassiness

We went to Uncle John for breakfast. The Flour Soup (Mien Fen Kao) that I had was not well cooked. Fine. Then we went shopping at JJ & returned home. I took few pieces of pickled mango to eat. Then we went out again. By 4pm +, I was feeling a bit hungry. We wanted to buy popiah but has fully sold off. So I just poured some chocolate milk to drink.

By the time I finished the milk, I could feel some discomfort in my gut. My stomach is bloating and it was so gassy. I vomited once. I was dizzy. Then I vomited the second time. By the time, I knew that I am going to get gastric soon. Oh shit! Gastric during pregnancy? It was so torturing. I faster went down to make a cup of hot Milo to drink. It didn't help much cause I vomited for the 3rd time. Woolala.....

After dinner, I can't even sit still in the living hall. I went up to rest. I was feeling cold and dizzy. Was I down with heartburn? I don't know. BB came up later. He made a glass of bitter gout juice for me. I refused to drink it. I even cried as I worried I will vomit again because the feeling is really sucks! Useless me, right? BB kept persuading me to drink it. With his kind efforts, I drank reluctantly. With just the few sips, I vomited again!

I surrendered & I asked for a packet of biscuit. After eating, I slept till this morning. I am perfectly fine after a good rest.

9 comments:

chloeyap said...

Steph... if you have gastric or heartburn, try get some Gavison, it taste awful... but guess it helps!

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Thanks Chloe. Will get one from pharmacy. I have no idea which medicine can I take during that time.

chloeyap said...

eh eh sorry its Gaviscon, typo error... usually Dr gives it if v have gastric or heartburn during pregnancy

Anonymous said...

u really suffer la....but u should know what u can eat and what shouldn't eat wat? are u really suitable to drink milk? normally if u hungry please dont consume any milk cause sometime will make ur stomach really discomfort la....take care

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Thanks fren. Maybe sometimes I too "tam chiak" d. Haha... Besides, I can't take prenatal vitamins too. Whenever I eat, it will end up with vomiting. My careless Hubby doesn't even know which supplement I'm allergy to (you asked me last night, rite)?

Anonymous said...

you also know you 'tam chiak'..... still never learn, everything also want to eat... wah lau..... At least your hubby kind enough to make drink for you man, if it were me ah... wah lau... make yourself la :P Fren, rest a lot and try not to simply eat la... Also, tell your hubby what you like and dislike so that life would be easier :)

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Walau eh you....... i make sure I will tell this to Lee Ching man! I got a proof here. Lalalala.....

Anonymous said...

Name also spell wrongly..... how to tell :P

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

That doesn't matter, Kelvin. Unless you have more than one gf, then I will just keep my mouth shut.

Tak Feng and Li Li © 2009 All Rights Reserved
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia | Couple Illustration by Dapino | Hearts Illustration by DragonArt